Charles Hutchins has served thousands of satisfied customers and has sold millions of dollars worth of sheds, carports, garages and other structures over his 25 plus years in the industry.
Charles began his career in December 1995 operating his shed business while attending and graduating from Western Kentucky University. Charles has won many Industry awards and became the all-time leading producer in his first company, and #1 in customer care.
- Previously served as Vice President and part owner of America's Buildings that supplied sheds and sales support to Lowes Home Improvement (Fortune 50 company), and Meijer Corporation; in over 430 locations, stretching across 30 states.
Charles and his team of professionals are dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
- Owns SHED COACH which trains people on the 10 Core Commitments for Success in the Shed Industry.
- Contributor & Featured in Shed Builder Magazine - Scroll Down and Click for Articles.
- Sales Consultant for America's Buildings - Lowe's Shed Program
- #1 Eagle Carport & Garage Dealer in Kentucky
Depend on the Lord in whatever you
do, and your plans will succeed.
Our team of Amish, and Traditional builders are highly skilled and have years of experience.
Most of all: they love planning, designing, and building and care about your project.
We bring value to every interaction, and our customers love us.